Levi was a brave boy and doesn't seem to be too traumatized much to his father's relief.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mazel Tov Levi, Ima & Abba! Beautiful pictures --- 9 pounds sounded so big for you Rachel --- but Levi looked so small on his blue pillow! I know he will bring you joy and nachos. Enjoy him! (Tell Auntie Julie we saw her photo with Levi - it came thru on our computer - beautiful!) Have a special Purim! All our love, Hollie & Armin
Hi Ari, Rachel, and Levi!! Mazel Tov, we can't wait to see you in Chicago I"H. You guys look gr8, I don't know how you feel ( well, I can give a guess..) Anyhow, take care, HAPPY PURIM and we love the pix, how neat. BTW we remember your grandfather from Camp CHI days, Yaakov was the summer mashgiach. He was quite a wonderful, wise man!!
4 comments:
Mazel Tov Levi, Ima & Abba! Beautiful pictures --- 9 pounds sounded so big for you Rachel --- but Levi looked so small on his blue pillow! I know he will bring you joy and nachos. Enjoy him! (Tell Auntie Julie we saw her photo with Levi - it came thru on our computer - beautiful!) Have a special Purim! All our love, Hollie & Armin
Hi Ari, Rachel, and Levi!! Mazel Tov, we can't wait to see you in Chicago I"H. You guys look gr8, I don't know how you feel ( well, I can give a guess..) Anyhow, take care, HAPPY PURIM and we love the pix, how neat. BTW we remember your grandfather from Camp CHI days, Yaakov was the summer mashgiach. He was quite a wonderful, wise man!!
oops, it's us! LOVE Yaakov, Aviva Lopin and kids.
Any idea why the link (for the pics) isn't working for me? Anyone else having trouble?
Post a Comment