Yay!! Thanks so much for posting! Now we don't have to feel as bad about missing it. Freilichin Purim to all - hope everyone is adjusting to each other.
By the way, quick anecdote about parenthood. I was talking to Sarah this morning, and she said to me, "Mommy, I love you soooooooo much! I will never, never, never, throw you in the garbage can." Sigh. It just warms the cockles of your heart, doesn't it? Where do they get this stuff?
Beautiful Divrei Torah by all three. Thank you, I was inspired on Purim night..Feel Good,see you I"H. Back to my cleaning, or maybe I'll eat another of Ranelle's hamentash - yum!ps:Devorah Mazel Tov on your brother, Chammie Mazel Tov on your acceptance!!
3 comments:
Yay!! Thanks so much for posting! Now we don't have to feel as bad about missing it. Freilichin Purim to all - hope everyone is adjusting to each other.
By the way, quick anecdote about parenthood. I was talking to Sarah this morning, and she said to me, "Mommy, I love you soooooooo much! I will never, never, never, throw you in the garbage can." Sigh. It just warms the cockles of your heart, doesn't it? Where do they get this stuff?
-Keren
Beautiful Divrei Torah by all three. Thank you, I was inspired on Purim night..Feel Good,see you I"H. Back to my cleaning, or maybe I'll eat another of Ranelle's hamentash - yum!ps:Devorah Mazel Tov on your brother, Chammie Mazel Tov on your acceptance!!
I miss Simba. :(
Post a Comment