Here are some more pics for you to enjoy. Just to let everyone know- there will be a shalom zachor this Fri. night at our house at 8:30 pm. The bris will be G-d willing on Monday at BCMH at 8:15 am following the late minyan.
I don't see Ari at all, but I haven't seen his hands yet. If you cannot find a glove that fits without 2 inches of empty finger, that would be from Ari.
I don't know whose delicious cheeks those are, but Ari didn't have them. He does not have the big flat nose Ari had as a baby, and he does not have the blond (do you believe it) hair Ari had.
Whoever he looks like, he is definately adorable, and I can't wait to hold him.
Give him my love, and tell him I can't wait to meet him.
Since you invited me to your shalom zachar, I will invite you to ours. I bought an outrageously expensive watermelon, that I will carve into a baby buggy, and make a tray of pastry, and we will celebrate from 3,000 miles away.
We will cry a little because we will miss you, but we will pretend that we are there.
I know you are busy, but maybe Julie can post and let us know how you are coping with motherhood (and fatherhood).
This is such a cute little guy - so cuddly! I know you will appreciate this at 3:00 AM! We're thinking of you and wishing you all a Mazel Tov! Have a beautiful first Shabbos together! Give each other a hug from us! Hollie & Armin (I sent this comment earlier but it didn't seem to take - so my apologies if this is a duplicate...)
7 comments:
so cute! i think he looks more like ari- what do you all think?
I don't see Ari at all, but I haven't seen his hands yet. If you cannot find a glove that fits without 2 inches of empty finger, that would be from Ari.
I don't know whose delicious cheeks those are, but Ari didn't have them. He does not have the big flat nose Ari had as a baby, and he does not have the blond (do you believe it) hair Ari had.
Whoever he looks like, he is definately adorable, and I can't wait to hold him.
Give him my love, and tell him I can't wait to meet him.
MOM
This is the cutest, yummiest baby! Look at how sweet he is sleeping. Enjoy!
Since you invited me to your shalom zachar, I will invite you to ours. I bought an outrageously expensive watermelon, that I will carve into a baby buggy, and make a tray of pastry, and we will celebrate from 3,000 miles away.
We will cry a little because we will miss you, but we will pretend that we are there.
I know you are busy, but maybe Julie can post and let us know how you are coping with motherhood (and fatherhood).
How are you feeling?
Can't wait to see you.
MOM
Love,
MOM
So delicious. We can't wait to meet him! Mazal tov!
This is such a cute little guy - so cuddly! I know you will appreciate this at 3:00 AM! We're thinking of you and wishing you all a Mazel Tov! Have a beautiful first Shabbos together! Give each other a hug from us! Hollie & Armin (I sent this comment earlier but it didn't seem to take - so my apologies if this is a duplicate...)
Post a Comment