Tuesday, February 20, 2007

And the winner is... Aunt Bonnie Part 2


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel & Ari! Mazel Tov!!!! You have to be so proud and pleased - you have a beautiful son - his coloring is beautiful and so much hair! Wow!!! And Rachel - Mazel Tov too on the fast, drug free delivery - that's incredible! (So... when does the book come out???) I can't think of anyone else who delivered a first baby in just 5 hours!!! We'll be thinking of you on the weekend and the Bris --- we can't wait to meet your little bundle! Enjoy each moment - I know that you will!!! Love, Hollie & Armin

Cham said...

THE BABY IS SO CUTE! HE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE A RAISIN!!! really super cute baby cant wait to meet him! feel goood rachel and ari you look fab holding that tiny baby in your giant giant hands

love to all and hope to see you soon

ztlog said...

Mazel Tov!!! We're so excited for the whole family. Beautiful baby.

xxoo
Eileen & Larry

Anonymous said...

MAZEL TOV Aunt Rachel and Uncle Ari. Even though my parents are too lazy to write on the blog, we wanted to wish you a mazel tov on our new cousin.

Shep Nachas,
The Polsky Kids

p.s. Don't tell my parents that we went on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov!! Beautiful baby, k'h!! Ditto to Chams' comment - he looks like he's already a few months old! I hope Ari is taking good care of you both. Can't wait to see you - but unfortunately, it doesn't look like we'll be able to make the bris :(

Anonymous said...

aww, he's a cutie. look at those cheeks! can't wait to give him a kiss!
mazel tov guys!
love you both

Anonymous said...

*not anonymous, really it was me.

yitz98 said...

Mazal tov to everyone. I'm so excited to catch up on a blog that I've never read before. May the new baby bring everyone much nachas! - Yaffa (Reich) Berger

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'M COMING TODAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, such a gorgeous child! We are so glad he is here and can't wait to hold him! Enjoy,
Wendy (and Uncle AJ)