cilantro is not parsley. it doesn't have a fresh taste, it is just different. Sometimes different tastes good. I am not a big fan, but in the right recipe it's okay. that said, there are not many things I don't like and won't eat. The only thing I can think of that I wouldn't ever try is brains. But I suppose if someone dared me I might. But it might have the same results as a ride on "River Rocker" at Great American and then a backwards ride on "American Eagle". But I can handle cilantro Connie Connie
5 comments:
You are not alone. I also hate cilantro.
Baltimore MOM
I used to have it but now like it.
by the way I can taste that special paper but I do like cilantro... strange
cilantro is not parsley.
it doesn't have a fresh taste, it is just different. Sometimes different tastes good.
I am not a big fan, but in the right recipe it's okay.
that said, there are not many things I don't like and won't eat. The only thing I can think of that I wouldn't ever try is brains. But I suppose if someone dared me I might. But it might have the same results as a ride on "River Rocker" at Great American and then a backwards ride on "American Eagle".
But I can handle cilantro
Connie
Connie
Ari, I'm with you. I hate cilantro. It tastes like soap.
Post a Comment