Keren (my sis-in-law) sent us a bouncy chair when Levi was born telling us that it would give us many needed periods of sanity. We love Levi very much but he is a very very crabby baby - in fact his Auntie has named him Mr. Attitude. Thank G-d for that chair- the minute you put him in it he stops screaming and goes to sleep. Now I understand why according to the book Baby Bargains some parents would rather give up a kidney than give up their bouncy chair. I would have never thought to buy this myself so a big thank you to Keren for looking out for us!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
THANK YOU KEREN!
Keren (my sis-in-law) sent us a bouncy chair when Levi was born telling us that it would give us many needed periods of sanity. We love Levi very much but he is a very very crabby baby - in fact his Auntie has named him Mr. Attitude. Thank G-d for that chair- the minute you put him in it he stops screaming and goes to sleep. Now I understand why according to the book Baby Bargains some parents would rather give up a kidney than give up their bouncy chair. I would have never thought to buy this myself so a big thank you to Keren for looking out for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I see you have kept Mr. Attitude's hairstyle- it's nicely spiked!
Nothing new going on here... working on various art projects and enjoying the warm weather. I'm sure you're getting busy for your big trip east.
I can't wait to see you and hold Levi again! Give him a big kiss for me!
Hey Keren, I think this is the second time you made headlines!
Love Levi's hairstyle. Enjoy it while it lasts. Polsky men are born with lots of hair, but we all know what happens next!
Can't wait to see him.
MOM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the March 11th Birthdays. That's Dovid, Sarah, and Shifra Tova. My daughter reminded me!! But, I forgot to call..Levi looks sooo cute K"H!! Another trick is "soft sound" like dryer, dust buster etc. Car rides used to calm EM, what new parents will do..B"H..See you at the Pidyon Haben, then Pesach I"H
I was looking at this picture-I printed out a 8X10, and I noticed his HANDS. How could you miss them. They look just like Ari's. It's amazing. Counting the days till Chicago.
MOM
Well, if it is bouncy seats you need, then you can send a big thank you to Tanta Leah. She went out (little driver that she is now) and bought a great bouncy seat to keep Mr. Attitude in check when he is here. We also have access to two baby swings, so Levi will be in good hands. See you soon.Wendy
Just give Levi an ol' swig of Crown Royale...
always calms the nerves.
Rachel's been telling me that he has massive hands but I guess I don't have enough familiarity with baby hands to know what is abnormally large. As for the Crown Royal comment, first of all we have tried giving him scotch already. So far he doesn't like it but I hope he will develop a taste for something a little better than Crown Royal... We were also dismayed to find out that you are not supposed to give babies Benadryl until 6 momnths... Anyone have any other good ideas of what we can drug the kid with on our flight to Chicago?
Yep, those are pretty big hands - I didn't notice at first, either. Flying shouldn't be too bad at this age. My advice is to nurse on the way up and (especially) on the way down (Rachel: get a window seat). Does Levi take a pacifier? That would be good too. Failing all that, try walking up and down the aisles. So glad that you like the bouncy seat :) !! We didn't get one with Sarah, then someone got it for us with Avigayil and I couldn't imagine how we lived without it!
Well, we LOVED the bris video, and all the pictures, including Levi's fabulous hairdo and the ants (very clever)and can't wait to see little Levi in person!! Sorry he is fussy, I remember getting lots of exercise wallking back and forth and bouncing the baby at the same time.
One more thing for fussy babies in case you haven't heard this one yet - the 4 s's: swinging (or is it standing? swaying? something like that), shushing, sucking (pacifier), and swaddling. I don't know how, but every baby I have ever met can tell the difference between when you are standing versus sitting, and of course, they all prefer that you stand!
We love the bouncy seat too! However, my children loved it in the wide awake and staring at the toys sense. What did knock both of my boys out- within minutes, was the Baby Bjorn. Yes, it is goofy looking, but it frees up your hands and knocks the kids out cold. It was especially helpful when traveling and trying to get all the baby gear through the airport. Use it while they are light, Levi will be picking up the poundage soon enough...
(P.S. they are machine washable and clean up beautifully, so try asking around and borrowing one, If not, I have an extra one to lend that you can pick up when you are here)
He's such a good baby! why are you drugging him!??!
come to me levi, i'll treat you right!!
can't wait to see simba.
oh man! just wait till little levi comes to good ol northbrook. he has got QUITE the bouncy seat waiting for him. it's pretty darn tootin cool!
(picked out by me of course!!)
Oh you mean INFANT seat, right Leah?
Post a Comment