Thursday, December 28, 2006
RB update and pics! 32 weeks and going strong.
So look at the pics above- I'm enormous now. Ari says it looks like I've shoved a pillow up my shirt. All my original maternity clothes are too small and the bigger ones I bought recently are getting too small. I think I'm going to have to buy more clothes soon. RB is doing well- kicking vigorously and keeping me up at night. As for me- well I'm still sick. My cough is still here and the pain hasn't gone away. I'm now on a steroid inhaler to relieve lung inflammation. I have never taken so much medicine in my life! Good thing Ari works for Microsoft because we have yet to pay for a single drug or doctor's visit. Even my ER visit was free! I love Microsoft. I'm hoping this all resolves soon cause I can't imagine going through labor and dealing with the rib pain at the same time. Even if I get an epi, it doesn't reach that high so I'd still be in pain. I'm taking care of myself and Ari is making sure that I eat enough. I'm not gaining that much weight anymore. Just one pound in the past two weeks so now I'm up to a net gain of 20 pounds.
We went out on Wed. and bought two beds for the other guestroom- so now we have 4 beds that can accommodate guests. Please let us know if you'll be in the area or you just stam want to come out to Seattle. We love guests from back home! Ari will blog about the rest of our adventures hopefully tom. But now I have to go so we can play on the gamecube Ari "borrowed" from work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOW! well you definitely popped. i'd have to agree with ari, you do look like you shoved a pillow up your shirt, you aren't so round... more oval i think. but then again what do i know?
thanks for the pictures rache!
miss you guys tons!
Hi Rachel;
You look great. We all really miss you, the blog helps. Dovid got me a webcam, so, if you are interested, maybe we can "skype?!". Did you get your video camera yet? Can't wait to see videos.
What does the doctor say about the pain? Is it getting any better? How is the coughing?
How has the weather been there? Here we hardly know it is winter. We haven't had any snow, very little rain, and the temps have generally been in the 40's and 50's.
The job is still boring, although one of the secretaries has been giving me a little of her work, just to keep me from going totally bonkers. I hope to get set up with some training classes in the next couple of weeks, and then I will be able to actually do the job they hired me to do. I am looing forward to that.
Ari, let me know when Office 2007 comes out, so I can send you a check. I really don't like open office.
Have a great shabbos.
Love,
MOM
Hey guys! Looking good Rach! Well we are still in Chicago (and will be for another week). We are staying at abbas even though he is away so we have the whole house to ourselves. i think we may stay at Linda and Marks for shabbos...we will see. Things are good here..we finally got dovid a new winter coat so I am glad. I have been mostly shopping since i got here, and i think i hae spent a total of 34 dollars...seems like this is a good time to shop (got a pair of $120 shoes for $20 the other day...) anywho thats what we are up to- i am also working on some of my applications that are to go out soon. Anyway love to everyone:-) Have a good shabbos.
Hey guys, there hasn't been a new post so here I go off topic.... and the big news is...
ZIVYA IS ENGAGED!!!
She is in Israel but will be back soon. In any event give her a mazal tov on her only simchas page!
All is well in Chicago (thanks to global warming and the super nintendo i found in the closet)
Ari - I was playing mario 3 with mitch and he was AMAZED and frightened by the fact that I knew every single trick to the game, i thought you would be proud
Thanks "Nintendo Power!"
Ok so sorry to be playing only simchas here but..
SHIRA REICH IS ALSO ENGAGED!!!!
Hi guys;
Postings have been slow, but I haven't commented lately either, so I can't complain.
Big news. I actually got some WORK to do today. The manager comes back next week.
I am swamped with work at home, and fretting about my vacation days. Lots of weddings coming up. Chammie's friends are dropping like flies.
Talk to you soon.
MOM
Post a Comment