Well Ari is running around hysterical cause he wants to leave for Shabbos in 15 min and he has yet to shower and pack. I, of course want to leave in like an hour so before I pack I figured that I'd post. I'm sure that even with stalling and posting, I'll be ready before Ari is. Oh the irony.
Anywho- this week has been kinda boring. Since Ari has the car and the pass to get into the building I've been here in the apt all day. I was productive though! I did a load of laundry pretty much every day and I found out where the garbage is thrown away. Ari couldn't locate it but I found it on my first try. In this marriage, I'm the eyes and the compass and Ari tries to be the ears.
We are picking up our car on Sunday- so I'll finally have wheels. I start work next week so it all works out perfectly. Ari's happy I'm making money (though barely anything) and I'm also in the process of finding an internship which I'm sure will be unpaid- but at least I'm working.
So that's it for now. Gut Shabbos!
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you had a great shabbos. How do you like Seattle? Has it been as rainy as they say it is? How about more pictures. Rachel, how are you feeling? Are you officially in maternity, or can you still squeeze into your regular clothes? I love your blog, and look forward to your entries. We are gearing up for Y"T, doing lots of cooking and baking. I saw that Dovid wrote about his flat tire. What he did not write was that Chammie (who was at school at the time) gave him pointers on changing it. I taught her well. Looking forward to Ruthie and Paulie coming in this week for the bris. I want to make plans to visit Chicago, but haven't decided when yet.
That's all for now, keep on blogging,
Love,
MOM
Hey, all! So the reason we haven't been posting is not cuz we don't know how. I actually didn't realize you were being so good about keeping it up so I haven't been reading until now. Anyway, I am glad you guys started this - it's great to hear all of your news.
Ari - don't worry about the xbox thing - I'm sure you'll catch up in no time - it's in your blood. I guess now we know what's been holding up the launch of vista - all those important xbox meetings . . . Seriously, though - sounds like a really cool job. I hope you enjoy it!
Rachel - did I miss something about you getting a job? What kind of job?
Ari - I hope the blog brings you all the fame and fortune you desire.
Rachel, you KNOW what Maynard G. Crebs said about work, right?
Anyway, nice job on the blog, guys.
Post a Comment