Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Chanukah 2010 Night #1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so look forward to seeing the Chanukah pictures every year. But where are the picture of sufganiyot frying Up?
Connie

Anonymous said...

Yes! I second that! Show us pics of the sufganiyot. Also- the pics are super duper adorable. I miss you all.
Julie

rachel said...

These are just the pics from the first night. I typically don't make sufganiyot the first night- too hectic. Check back the day after Chanukah for the rest of the Chanukah pics. I'm not 100% sure when I'm making this year- but there will be pictures when I do!

Anonymous said...

The photos are great and I enjoy checking your blog often. The kids are beautiful and I love the boys admiring their new cool boots!

Hope to see you next time your'e in Chicago or in Seattle.
Amy

Wendy said...

We have a black fireman raincoat that matches the new fireman boots. It is too small on AJ so it is in the dress up box. Wanna match the set?