He's such a big boy - I love it! Happy Birthday!
So big and so cute and so handsome.Happy Birthday Levi!Connie
Happy Birthday Levi...you are so cute ....Zayde and Grandma
Looks exactly like Ari!
DF - That's exactly what Ira said!
SOOO cute K"H!! love the chocolaty faces!! He sat great during the cut!! LV,aviva and fam (Mazel Tov)
OMG I don't recognize him. He definately has lots of Polsky in him. Can't wait to see you all Shavuos.MOM
soooo cute!!! looks exactly like ari
Cuteness! Hope you're feeling great :)
So cute with that big boy haircut!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
He's such a big boy - I love it! Happy Birthday!
So big and so cute and so handsome.
Happy Birthday Levi!
Connie
Happy Birthday Levi...you are so cute ....Zayde and Grandma
Looks exactly like Ari!
DF - That's exactly what Ira said!
SOOO cute K"H!! love the chocolaty faces!! He sat great during the cut!! LV,aviva and fam (Mazel Tov)
OMG I don't recognize him. He definately has lots of Polsky in him. Can't wait to see you all Shavuos.
MOM
soooo cute!!! looks exactly like ari
Cuteness! Hope you're feeling great :)
So cute with that big boy haircut!
Post a Comment