those are your sunglasses. i thought they were a present from patty! i'll put them in a safe place for you. and cham- it's fabric. you'll have to see it when you come in!
how did ari hang them so well? we have these 3 small pictures on our wall that are all next to each other that we have never managed to hang very well....
8 comments:
Loooong overdue! The boys are so big and adorable. Miss you all so much!
Are those my sunglasses Levi is wearing (not the hot pink ones)? I've been missing them since Chicago.
hmm yeah abba and pat said they found some sunglasses in the basement! they said they shipped them to rachel i think? good thing for blogs eh?
Oh, and Josh appreciated the Wexley School for Girls shots! Thanks for posting them.
those are your sunglasses. i thought they were a present from patty! i'll put them in a safe place for you. and cham- it's fabric. you'll have to see it when you come in!
how did ari hang them so well? we have these 3 small pictures on our wall that are all next to each other that we have never managed to hang very well....
No worries - I bought a new pair. I also am missing a hat (the one I'm wearing in your pics) - anyone know where that is?
I miss my babies...and their parents too!
MOM
Post a Comment