He looks just as adorable with short hair. Such a big boy!
Awww, all those beautiful curls. Amazing how "grown up" he looks with short hair.Connie
cute! how does he like it? did he notice?
He is soooooo cute. How did he like his haircut?I hope you saved some of those beautiful curls. He's a Polsky, he will need them some day.MOM
Oh, I'll miss those locks! What a great lookin' guy, pooh, pooh, pooh, with or without 'em.
Loved the surprise video at the end!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He looks just as adorable with short hair. Such a big boy!
Awww, all those beautiful curls. Amazing how "grown up" he looks with short hair.
Connie
cute! how does he like it? did he notice?
He is soooooo cute. How did he like his haircut?
I hope you saved some of those beautiful curls. He's a Polsky, he will need them some day.
MOM
Oh, I'll miss those locks! What a great lookin' guy, pooh, pooh, pooh, with or without 'em.
Loved the surprise video at the end!
Post a Comment