Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pictures From the Aquarium

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that second pic of Ashi. Levi, of course, looks adorable in all of the pics too. Miss you all tons and can't wait to see you soon!

Abba said...

Thanks Ari and Rachel! They're all beautiful...miss all you guys already...what a great time we all had....

Anonymous said...

they are soo cute.
Levi is a Rachel clone, except of course the outdoor plumbing.
Connie

Keren said...

A Rachel clone?! I'm not questioning that she's the mother or anything, but that kid is the Polskiest Polsky that ever Polskied.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Keren. He's a Polsky

Baltimore MOM

Anonymous said...

Look at pictures of Rachel as a child.
the curly hair sure helps. i'm not saying that there isn't any Polsky, but he sure reminds me of Rachel....
Connie

Anonymous said...

That's what I said! If you look at Rachel's baby pictures, the resemblance is uncanny. I'm with you Aunt Connie!

Keren said...

All right. How about posting some Ari and Rachel baby/kiddy pics next to some Levi pics and let us be the judges!