aw, they're so cute. I especially like Levi's cool "dude" bun!Love you guys and love the clothes :)
LOOOVE the pics! Ashi is so big! I think he looks like a Polsky. I love the last picture of Levi- is he enjoying the cool air from the fan?Post some videos too!
They are sooo cute.I love Levi with all those books! I want to hold Ashi again and get a smile like that!Connie
I was about to say Ashi looks like a total Avner! I also like the bun...he looks like a mini mobster. Great pics! Thanks for sharing Rach.
I agree with Cham. Levi's a Polsky, Asher's an Avner. Both very cute! Are you not cutting Levi's hair?
Very cute! I agree, levi has always been POLSKY and Ashi is all Avner. Rachel, he looks like you! Yeah.Wendy
Ok, ok, I'll say it again. They are the cutest kids ever, and I do agree with the obvious, Levi is a Polsky and Ashi is an Avner.Keep the pics comingMOM
I think I'm going to start uploading pictures of other people's kids onto my blog to boost my comments. On second thought, bad idea.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
aw, they're so cute. I especially like Levi's cool "dude" bun!
Love you guys and love the clothes :)
LOOOVE the pics! Ashi is so big! I think he looks like a Polsky.
I love the last picture of Levi- is he enjoying the cool air from the fan?
Post some videos too!
They are sooo cute.
I love Levi with all those books!
I want to hold Ashi again and get a smile like that!
Connie
I was about to say Ashi looks like a total Avner! I also like the bun...he looks like a mini mobster. Great pics! Thanks for sharing Rach.
I agree with Cham. Levi's a Polsky, Asher's an Avner. Both very cute! Are you not cutting Levi's hair?
Very cute! I agree,
levi has always been POLSKY and Ashi is all Avner. Rachel, he looks like you! Yeah.
Wendy
Ok, ok, I'll say it again. They are the cutest kids ever, and I do agree with the obvious, Levi is a Polsky and Ashi is an Avner.
Keep the pics coming
MOM
I think I'm going to start uploading pictures of other people's kids onto my blog to boost my comments. On second thought, bad idea.
Post a Comment