Tuesday, December 04, 2007

And now for the video you've all been waiting for...

The bath video! This is the one we'll be showing at his wedding.

Who would have thought cell phone video cameras would come so in handy? As much as I thought it's a pointless feature, it's always a pain to get the real video camera for those quick little videos and the quality is good enough for this. And the best benefit of all is that I can satisfy the blog readers without actually thinking of something witty to write. Less guilt and more time for video games - it's a win-win!

Ari

6 comments:

Cham said...

yeah dovid also loves his cell video camera - how else would he have captured that "eagle" and "dove" he saw last month

Anonymous said...

abba! abba! Delicious Polsky! More vids- they make us so happy. :)

Anonymous said...

this is so much fun. poor luddites they just miss the whole point. Boy is Levi adorable.

Connie

Anonymous said...

Grandma and I enjoyed Levi's bath time. Grandma says he's a cutie. Love to all Aunt Bonnie and Grandma

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

SOO cute; I heard him say, "Abba, where's the duck?" So clever K"H.
Tonight was Chanukah party at our house - Sam and Pat sponsored Ten li Chow food Yummy !! We had fun. Herschel couldn't come b/c broken finger... I have an article for you about Chicago/Seattle weather from Tom Skilling - one of these days I'll mail it...Happy Chanukah all Polsky readers out there - we miss you. FYI Bar Mitzvah is June 13-14!!Hope that works, 5 boys in class born the SAME week... - feel good everyone. How are all the transplanted Chicagoans? Also read an article about these networking groups microsoft ppl organized and belog to..Do you ARI? :) When I finally write, I let it roll...Love Aviva