where's the video?
Sorry - the video doesn't seem to be working and I'm not sure why.. It did work in the post preview. I'll look into it. Don't get your hopes up - this is a VERY rough video taken with my cell phone. That doesn't detract from its cuteness, though.
Got it! Enjoy!
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is so cute and yummier than anything you got in the fridge!Connie
Adorable!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
where's the video?
Sorry - the video doesn't seem to be working and I'm not sure why.. It did work in the post preview. I'll look into it. Don't get your hopes up - this is a VERY rough video taken with my cell phone. That doesn't detract from its cuteness, though.
Got it! Enjoy!
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is so cute and yummier than anything you got in the fridge!
Connie
Adorable!!
Post a Comment