Levi is such a cutie!!! It looks like he was a real party guy at Gramma's, and the photos with Gramma are especially adorable! He looks so "cuddly!" Enjoy this cute little package! Hollie & Armin
He is totally adorable. I know he looks like Ari but he has a lot of features that are definetly Avner. I see some features and expressions that remind me of Leah when she was that age. Thanks for the post, I have been waitng semi-patiently.
Hey how about some new pictures?! on Rh did you go back to the raisin serving people? how's the succah this year? how about some updates? Gmar Tov Connie
6 comments:
Aw, i miss my little levi-poo!
Levi is such a cutie!!! It looks like he was a real party guy at Gramma's, and the photos with Gramma are especially adorable! He looks so "cuddly!" Enjoy this cute little package! Hollie & Armin
He is totally adorable.
I know he looks like Ari but he has a lot of features that are definetly Avner. I see some features and expressions that remind me of Leah when she was that age.
Thanks for the post, I have been waitng semi-patiently.
Connie
I love the photos of Levi and the family at Gramma Avner's and can't wait to see Levi in person!
Amy Kahn
Hey
how about some new pictures?!
on Rh did you go back to the raisin serving people?
how's the succah this year?
how about some updates?
Gmar Tov
Connie
More pics!! We wanna see some teeth!!!
Post a Comment