Look at how big Levi is getting!
Shavuot was very nice even though we were all alone (Leah!). I had all my meals planned out but we ended up getting invited out for EVERY meal. Yontif is so enjoyable when you don't have to cook, set or clean up the meals. We also lucked out in that every meal was very good and that odds of that happening are quite small. Perhaps Ari will end his streak of non posting and let all the foodies here know what we had but that's all I have to say on the topic.
Anyways, Levi is very very cute. I know this because random people come up to me in the mall and tell me this. I find that a stroller is a schlep and a half so I strap him to me in the Baby Bjorn. He's very easy to shop with now and he enjoys the dressing room mirrors.
That's all the updates for now. Shabbat Shalom.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
great new pics, he is HUGE! cant wait to see him (hopefully) soon.
Levi is so adorable. How is he sleeping at night? So you didn't have to make anything for shavuot? That is so great.
Connie
Happy Anniversary Ari and Rachel.
Levi is getting so big, I wish I could come out there and see him.
Keep the pictures coming, They are great.
MOM
Thanks for the pics - so cute! We had exactly the opposite experience for Shavuos - 11 houseguests (3 families from our New Jersey days) from Shavuos through Sunday night. That means 6 y't/ shabbos meals for 15 people each (8 of which were kids). Had a blast, though, and everyone pitched in with cooking so it wasn't as much work as it could have been (but it was still quite a lot of work!)
He's got that look, you know, that feed me or die look. So cute.
Adorable! Miss you all so much- and looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment