Saturday, January 27, 2007

RB Pic! Only one more month to go!


Ok- So I'm huge now. I've also started swelling- my hands, feet and face are bloated. Gotta love the water retention- at least my blood pressure is normal. Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well. Ari can't blog under pressure so he said he will try to post tom if I annoy him enough. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I logged on this morning, expecting, as usual to be disappointed, and lo and behold was so excited to see a new post. Love the picture. Hope all is well in spite of the water retention. Hope you are taking it easy while you can. How long are you planning to continue working?

I am getting ready to leave for Rachel Wiz's wedding in Monsey. Very exciting. I do not know whether I will follow Ira's medical advice, which was "before you get up to dance check your driver's license" (an obvious slur about my advancing age) As some of you know, I was having such a good time at Julie's wedding, dancing with all the young girls, I blew out my knee. I am bringing my knee brace and hoping for the best.

Hope Ari gets over his writers block.

Love,

MOM